You can contact our trilingual (French, Dutch and English) advisors as follows:
Office opening hours (Belgium): Monday–Friday: 9am–6pm.
To become a Kokoon Design partner, please fill in the form you will find by following this link: Become a partner
Our B2B pricesare only visible after your partnership request is registered.
YES ! Our products are available via the GOGETTERS API.
However, we do offer various different tools such as
- an extranet so you can place your orders fully autonomously,
- and a cloud where you will find all your marketing materials (product photos, price lists, etc.)
- Import-ready CSV files for the main CMS
- Updated stocks every 30 minutes via FTP.
We have a full article on this topic here: Dropshipping of design furniture with Kokoon Design
Only bank transfers can be used to pay for orders.
However, we want to ensure you can place orders quickly, so we may ask our credit insurer for coverage to grant you a deferred payment (subject to acceptance) in order to process your orders as quickly as possible.
You simply need to fill in the form in our "Become a Partner" section. We will review your request and get back to you via email within 24-48 hours.
Please note that you must have a visible company number, showroom or online sales site in order for us to consider your application.
We offer 2 solutions for order placement
- Via our extranet
- By email
Via our extranet your orders are treated as a priority. In addition, you can check the status of your orders and the product restocking dates.
- 1 email per day with all your orders combined
- Your orders must be combined together in an XML or CSV file
Please note that many CMSs allow you to do this very simply using an export.
The parcel trackings are sent automatically by email every day in a CSV file.
Our Wholesale and Dropshipping services are available in the following countries:
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic
You can of course use our export formula if you want to deliver to a country outside of this list.
We have nearly 1,600 SKUs and 13,000 photos of our products.
For each of our products, we have descriptions available in 3 languages (French, English, and Dutch).
Here is how it works:
- 1. Please confirm your order preparation request.
- 2. You must provide us with the list of orders that will be collected by your teams or your courier if several of your orders are in a collection.
- 3. Within 24-48 hours, we will reply with a pickup number for this collection as well as logistical information (EP number, number of packages, etc.)
- 4. You can collect the day after receiving this number
- 5. The collection vehicle can go directly to the no.1 section of our logistics centre by showing this number. They won't need to go to the office
As a reminder, here are the logistics centre opening hours:
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kokoon Design will not accept payment upon pickup. If you do not have a payment deadline, orders must be prepaid by bank transfer.
Any driver arriving at our warehouse without a collection number will not be allowed to pick up any package(s).
There are 3 ways to sync with our stocks.
- Via our extranet
- Q-Available.xls: This file shows stock levels and restocking dates and is sent every morning to your inbox.
- - Q-Available.csv: Automatic stock addition from our secure FTP server to your CMS/ERP, Updated every 30 minutes!
Your request will be processed as soon as possible, but not as an established quote. You will receive an email with details that are as complete as possible Be aware, however, that some information may not be disclosed to you. The best approach is of course to complete the form in our "Become a partner" section.
Our return policy is as follows:
- Send the return request within 15 calendar days after shipment
- The item must be returned in its original packaging
- The item must not be assembled or damaged
- The return policy and return shipping cost must be accepted by your customer.